The Gentlemen’s Club consists of men from all walks of life. We have different lifestyles, aims, and ambitions, but one thing ties us together: Self-Improvement. We are not content with just being another commoner walking down the street. We strive for greater things in life.
A gentleman focuses on these core tenets and seeks to improve on them every day:
- Intelligence – Knowledge is power.
- Physical Capability – A strong body is a great complement to a strong mind.
- Financial Security – We don’t need to be rich, but we also don’t want to be scraping by.
- Discipline – Without discipline, none of the above tenets can be achieved
- Self-Sufficiency – To rely on others to provide a service for you makes you their slave.